Would you like to know what makes working at factor-a special? Then lean back and enjoy a journey #tothemoon!
We answer the most burning questions in e-commerce: What strategies, approaches and processes work best on Amazon?
Join factor-a and work with world-renowned brands such as JBL, Tommy Hilfiger, Montblanc and many others on their way to success on Amazon.
The beloved brands we represent are not the only thing that sets us apart. We pride ourselves on working with diverse, open-minded people from around the globe who put aside their differences to do one thing – think Amazon.
We are always looking for qualified experts and creative talents who prefer thinking about tomorrow rather than yesterday.
factor-a is part of DEPT
In summer 2018, we joined forces with the multinational digital agency Dept and formed its new e-commerce branch!
Dept brings together more than 1000 strategists, creatives, marketing experts and developers, all united by one thing: 100% digital DNA.
What makes us factor-a
Each member of the factor-a family embraces our core values.
- Family & Friends: We don’t just tolerate each other – we trust and help each other as friends and family do. With that comes naturally a healthy work-fun balance as we play foosball, grab a beer or go rock climbing together after a good day’s work…
- Get things done & go the extra mile: You accept challenges and approach them imaginatively, logically and progressively? You’ll fit right in! We are not satisfied until our clients are – and we are ready to go out of our way to always deliver.
- Learn & teach: We are curious and open-minded. We are eager to bring our background to the table. We like to think through, think over and rethink once again. Finding new ways means rebuilding and reinventing familiar routes.
- Customer focus & fairness: To interact with our customers in a clear, flexible and mutually beneficial manner is the cornerstone of our success. Without happy customers, there is no ‘us’, only ‘them’.
- Growth and importance of change: Only through growth can we go further and develop as a team. And with growth inevitably comes change. We welcome it and proactively challenge the status quo.